I suggest you ...

Allow us to duplicate our saved maps

I need to save a map at several different resolutions (to serve to different devices). Currently I'd have to build my map from scratch several times. I'd love instead to just be able to duplicate or "save as" a map I've already created.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • S Design commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to version my maps for iterative changes. Many clients don't fully grasp how one small change can effect a lot of things.

• анонимен commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great, we need it too.
    we have multiple websites with different designs, but same maps and addresses.
    We need to change the designs of the pins only, so duplicating a map will be perfect desicion!

• tom Test commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oh boy i'm gutted this is not yet available..... looks like I have a long night ahead duplicated a few maps!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE let us do a "save as". This is painful redoing an entire map just to change the location.

• Ashley Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the meantime, you can do this by copying and pasting the code of the map you want to duplicate in the "Create a New Style" page. Change what you want to change then publish.

• Philip Abbott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Im currently having to build the same map 12 different times to accomplish loading in different sets of markets.

Feedback and Knowledge Base